Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Slim1414

1. Already worried....

Ok so I want to stop worrying, but I think alot of people are in my shoes. I have been overweight all my life and I really want this to work. I am doing what I should with my food, not eating alot, and stopping when I feel full, and I am getting all my protein and fluids in daily. But in the back of my mind I have in my head, what if my body goes into starvation mode and holds on to all my weight? I know moving my frame of mind is apart of this process as well as losing the weight....but has ...
  2. Looking for friends for support in my new way of Living!!

Hi,

I am from Canada living in Texas for 2 years for work, since I have been down here I have decided to have the surgery. So that has come and gone, and I am really ready to start my new life, so I was wondering if anyone would like to reach out if you live in Texas, or anywhere really, so we can have support for our new way of living.

Thanks
  3. Four Days Post Op!!

Hello Everyone this is my first blog. I had my surgery Monday at 430pm. I was home on Tuesday at 230pm. Today is day 4, and I am feeling alot better, just pain on my left incision where the took my stomach out of. I have only been drinking, and walking lots. I have been drinking ISOPURE, Apline Punch....i have to say that is the best, I have not tried a thicker protein drink yet, I will in a couple days. I do not feel very hungry, but I do not think I am getting all my protein in yet, but ...