Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Katiepot2

1. Just rambling

Well, my daughter had surg on tues, came home on thus. So I treated her to a movie and lunch, I have found that I have lost interest in dining out. My husband waned to go out a few weeks ago, as I looked around at the other diners,it appeared to me that it was sook much food being served, since I eat more heather now, I have a different relationship w/ food. Is anyone feeling this.
  2. A ginuine concern

Yesterday, a former co-worker attended a retirement party. She is 1 yr out (this march), I'm sorry, but she looked like walking death. She went from 18-20w to a sz 4, but she pulled her stomach out of her pants and it was like a ball of chix fat. I would'nt have felt wierd, if she hadn't started shaking it and laughng about it, but I am thankful, I never had a belly

I wondered, if I would eventually look like that, but when she asked me "Do you excercise, I said, yes 3-4x ...
  3. Hotdog

I've been craving a hotdog all week, I saw these fat free ones, do you guys thing that they are ok? I have been doing so well. It's weird, because I have these desires and that's all I'll like to eat, this week it was sauteed mushrooms and tomatoes, but I did add a 1/4 bruger patty for protein, the week before, I just wanted wendy's chili, a small was like 2 meals for me. Again, what do you think about the ff hotdog
  4. So proud of my chOice

Weighed tray @ 219, so happy have not seen the 2teens since 1998/1999. I am so hAppy on this journey, sometimes I got flustered w/ soft foods (not too many choices) to me, some foods my stomach rejected, but I found my way. This Thursday I go to reg diet, I reAlly want some salad (let, olives, cucumber. Peeled Tom) would you rec iceberg or romAine? I know I have to keep on track. To help me, I keep my insulin pump on my nightstAnd to remind me of this new life and not wanting go back, I look ...
  5. Foods that are bad for me

Beef, eggs , baked pot. Sweet peas, anything choc. , Cow milk. Orange juice (even diluted), hot liquids/food. I desire my foods/drinks to be cold, is this strange change hormonal related
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast