Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

11 Weeks

Rate this Entry
Completed week 3 of the C25K program. Still feeling great. No soreness. This week was definitely doable. Warm up 5 mins, run 90 secs, walk 90 secs, run 3 mins, walk 3 mins, 90/90/3min/3min again, 5 minute cool down. Not bad at all. I did peek at next week. After warm up it is 3 min run, 90 sec walk, 5 min run, 2.5 min walk (repeat), then cool down. I am a little intimidated. Hopefully I am good to go!
Tomorrow I have an appointment with my PCP for my girlie parts. Aw the joy of being a lady. I am excited because I will see my official weight loss for the past month. You see, while I track my weight on my tracker I have not really started tracking how much I have lost by writing it down. I went to my PCP back on the 20th of December so it will be a good measure. I think I have lost about 10 lbs this month. So we will see.
And today I am 11 weeks post op. Everything is still going really well and still absolutely no regrets. It seems like these past 11 weeks have flown by. So glad I made this decision and it is one that I would do again in a heartbeat.
Night all!
PS-Did I mention I took the day off just for 1 appointment? Can't wait to relax a bit tomorrow!

Submit "11 Weeks" to Digg Submit "11 Weeks" to del.icio.us Submit "11 Weeks" to StumbleUpon Submit "11 Weeks" to Google

Comments

You're doing great! Congratulations
    Thanks Jamma!