Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kchopkins

Day 12 - Liquid Diet

Rate this Entry
Well, three days until surgery and I've been absolutely faithful to my liquid diet. Get all my protein in every day. Take my vitamins each day. Yet I've only lost 9 pounds. I think part of it is that it's that time of the month, and I'm feeling a little bloated.

I'm drinking probably more than enough fluids. So I'm super surprised at the bloated feeling.

I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come I really thought I'd have lost more weight these last two weeks...with nothing but protein and very little else going in. Please, please, please let it just be the punctuation.

Submit "Day 12 - Liquid Diet" to Digg Submit "Day 12 - Liquid Diet" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 12 - Liquid Diet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 12 - Liquid Diet" to Google

Comments

Do not give up!! All the water weight will come off. Sometimes it is easier to skip the scale and do what you are supposed to do. Keep up the great work!
    Hang in there! Not everyone loses a lot of weight with the pre-op diet. I did not lose a pound but since the surgery I have seen my weight going down and I am very pleased with my progress. You will do awesome. The scale doesn't always show us our true progress so I go by my clothes and measurements. Good luck on your journey.

Laura