Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ChangingShape66

Almost 3 weeks post op

Rate this Entry
Life has started to change for me. I am down 33 pounds since the start of my pre - op diet until today. I have been on a stall and the scale has not moved since Monday. Surgery was ok, my heart rate at one point went down to 30 and skipped a few beats, but I was tested and monitored after surgery and it was concluded that it was from the stress of surgery. I felt pretty awful the first few days and since I have been fine. No gas pain, nausea or dizziness at all. I am VERY tired but I returned to work on Monday part time for the next couple of weeks. I was home a full two weeks and that was plenty for me.

I am grateful that surgery is over and that I am on the road to healing. I will be even happier when I break this crazy stall I am dealing with...I know it will happen, but I am impatient.

Submit "Almost 3 weeks post op" to Digg Submit "Almost 3 weeks post op" to del.icio.us Submit "Almost 3 weeks post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "Almost 3 weeks post op" to Google

Comments

Just wait until you get to the next stage, it will all get so much better! You are doing amazing!
    Yes - we are all impatient when we stall. My doctor explained to me that the first stall is your body's way of saying that it wants to go back to your start weight. Just keeping eating protein, drinking water and exercising. You will see the scale move lower soon.

Good luck - Bonnie
    U r doing great...keep it up.