Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Isweet64

7 Months Post Op Photo

Rate this Entry
Heyyy Sleevers and future Sleevers, I just wanted to share my story.. Feb 2013 I stepped on the scale and was 240lbs on a 5'2 frame, I was at a very high risk for heart disease. Today I am 154lbs and have 34% body fat instead of 49% body fat.. how I got there of course the sleeved changed my life and presented me with a tool.
However, I had to change my plan around to make it work for me. I lost weight still didn't have any energy I was still aching and couldn't make it through a workout.
I decided to reach back out to my Health Coach and get back on my nutrition plan and since then my energy is insane, I actually lift weights and my ABS are coming in. I actually received a compliment on how nice my muscles were from a complete stranger.

I am now a Health and Wellness Coach and working towards becoming a personal trainer..if there is anyone like me who wants to jump in front of the extra skin and refuses to get a tummy tuck (I'm not interested in that scar Lol) or is ready to tone I would be happy to help.

Thank you for allowing me to share my story and photo, I apologize in advance if I have offended anyone with my post..have an amazing day God Bless!!!
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140708_122909.jpg 
Views:	706 
Size:	761.3 KB 
ID:	20089  

Submit "7 Months Post Op Photo" to Digg Submit "7 Months Post Op Photo" to del.icio.us Submit "7 Months Post Op Photo" to StumbleUpon Submit "7 Months Post Op Photo" to Google

Comments

Girl! U look Great! Fantastic turn around too!
    You look great!!

Would you mind sharing what makes up your plan? Thanks!
    Thank you, I have two formula 1 shakes that has 21 vitamins and minerals, I have two protein based snacks throughout the day and one colorful meal
    QUOTE=Angella67;bt156487]You look great!!

Would you mind sharing what makes up your plan? Thanks![/QUOTE]
    Nope dont see a difference...NOT!!! YOU look amazing lady!!! Keep up the good work. Thanks for inspiring us with your photos...
    Lol Thank you!!
    Thanks for the update. You look Amazing!!! I will definitely get with u on getting rid of any loose skin without having to have a tummy tuck. Im still in the beginning phases of dr visits, hoping to be sleeved by end of Aug or so.
    Wowza! You have got a killer hourglass figure!
    Wow ! You look amazing !! xx
    looking good! way to go!
    Great Job,you look Fantastic...Keep it up!
    You look amazing. Congrats,