Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Khartt

Eating setback

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Khartt View Post
I was doing so well on my new eating plan (I refuse to call it a diet, I hate that word! I have been hearing it since I was a child), any way, I was doing well until last night. I was working on some new jewelry pieces and the hungries hit. I had a healthy snack, something with crunch and a little sweet (Kind bar), but it wasn't enough. I couldn't get focused back on my craft and I ate a bowl of dry cereal and then a bagel, and a little Debbie's oatmeal snack cookie. I felt "full" after the bagel, but I kept on the binge. I really had a bad case of the guilts and it made me so sick to my stomach. I know it is about the journey, and I will have setbacks, but I promised myself that this time I would confess all my sins and be honest with my self and you all. I'll be doing a little more exercise this weekend to make up for this binge. Thanks for reading my rant!

Submit "Eating setback" to Digg Submit "Eating setback" to del.icio.us Submit "Eating setback" to StumbleUpon Submit "Eating setback" to Google

Categories
The Journey

Comments

Are you pre or post surgery?
    Maybe incorperate a hobby that is more active for your body? Such as yoga, or pilates? Are you a bored eatter? Meaning, when things are quiet, and no one is looking, and your bored, you indulge?
    Quote Originally Posted by nuchnuch
    Are you pre or post surgery?
    I'm pre-surgery
    Quote Originally Posted by speedracer
    Maybe incorperate a hobby that is more active for your body? Such as yoga, or pilates? Are you a bored eatter? Meaning, when things are quiet, and no one is looking, and your bored, you indulge?
    Yeah, I'm a board eater - I'm usually good as long as I am when working on my jewelry or knitting. I can't read in the living-room in the evening, I usually go to bed and read. I don't eat in the bedroom.