Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

aboutime4me

1. Almost 3 years post op and back to basics after weight regain

Hi everyone, I will be celebrating 3 yrs post op this May 1st. My sleeve has been thee greatest thing in my life. I haven't been here in quite some time and am "turning myself in" to the group for accountability and mutual support.

None of us can do this alone and for me I know it is something I will have to work with for the rest of my life. The sleeve does not miraculously give us weight loss that will last. The sleeve does not get rid of our emotional response to ...
  2. Two Year Surgiversary

On the eve of my 2 year surgiversary many thoughts are going through my head. I am so grateful to God for bringing me to the surgery, seeing me through the process and recovery and 95 lb weight loss. It has been like a true miracle for me, a dream that has seen my life change in many respects.

I have been able to maintain the weight loss within 2-3 lbs of my settling in weight, I like to call it. My initial goal was 154 and I got to 157 lbs and after time my body settled ...
  3. Motorcycle Gal Living Life Again

Life has changed so much since my sleeve on May 1st of 2012. I can hardly believe it will be two years in a few months. My personal confidence has soared especially on my job. I no longer inwardly feel like a fat blob. I'm proud of myself especially since I've been able to maintain this weight loss of 95 lbs, within 2-3 lbs of my lowest weight...for the very first time in my entire 55 yrs of life! That is a real miracle for me.
    One of my greatest joys has returned in being able to ride ...
  4. Day 609 after sleeve surgery and LOVING IT!

It's the end of another calendar year for all of us and I just wanted to share my personal experience and journey with my best friend, my sleeve. I was sleeved 609 days ago and am absolutely in LOVE with my best friend!

I dropped 95 lbs in about 11 months after surgery and have been easily maintaining my weight loss within 2-3 lbs of my lowest weight ever since.

My surgery was uncomplicated, I had not real after problems and pretty steadily dropped the pounds over ...
  5. Radio spot, TV commercial and UTube Video oh my!

Hey all, I'm at the end of my 17th month post surgery now. Yesterday I just finished filming for a youtube video for my surgeon and the hospital where I had my surgery. I also did a radio commercial a few months ago, a print ad that will be out next month and a tv commercial to be aired sometime in March, I believe. They will all be aired locally here in Las Vegas.
    Why am I telling you this? Well, it's to say to those thinking about having the procedure, that there is success with the ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast