Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

yankegal

1. dr kelly blog

I read a post with dr. Kellys blog but I can't seem to find it. can anyone help me.
  2. Hair loss!

Well I was loosing a lot of hair everytime I brushed! so I went on biotin, 7500 mcg a day, also zinc and a vit b shot once a month. and it worked! my hair isn't falling out as much a few strands now.
  3. The test!!!

Well this past week we went on a 7 night cruise to Cancun, Belize Honduras and Cozmel. I worried because its been 3 1/2 months since my surgery, I have lost 34 lbs and when I went on this trip I worried I would gain weight. well after walkig all over the place, I was never tired, my family kept saying mom are you ok? do we need to stop? I was so happy to say, NOI am fine, I ran, walked, up hills and down hills, and all over the boat, did a bunch of games, and having the best time in my life with ...
  4. Different person

Hey everyone I feel like a different person! went to my closets and took out a ton of clothes, tried everything on! and I do mean everything. it made a difference as to who I really see now in that mirror. I tried on the xxl clothes, wow! now I can see the weight has come off. as first I can see that I have lost weight but when I accutually tried on the clothes. wow! there is a bigger difference than what I see. I have piles. and i mean piles of clothes to get rid of, some for resale, some for friends, ...
  5. I am now in the 150"s!!! yeah!!!

well after weeks of trying to get the last 2 lbs to stay gone. 162 one day, then 163 then 160. then 163 again. today when I woke up I weighed myself and I am now in the 150's!!! its about time!! I had a stall and was only loosing 1 lbs in 2-3 wks. I haven't been in the 150's since I was in school!!! I can't bellieve it is finally happining!! I am so happy, I leave to go on a cruise in less than 3 wks and was hoping to be about 140. but 150 would be awsome too!! Just know that those stalls do go ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast