Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Narasweet

1. Kicking my butt

I have gradually gained a few kilos, trying to get myself back into gear but finding it hard. I know I am snacking too much, and too many carbs. To go through all this and to sabotage myself is just crazy, so any suggestions?

I know it is up to me, I have started logging on MFP again and need to ramp up exercise levels. Maybe with the warmer season coming I will be better. I am so disappointed in myself
  2. Hypnotherapy

I have a friend who is about to embark on a course of hypnotherapy, to convince her mind she has had a gastric sleeve if this does not work she will have the surgery, just wondering if anyone has heard about this? If so how successful was it?
  3. Weight gain

I have gained 3 kilos, snacking too often and wrong foods, not exercising enough, I have to get my will power back but any suggestions???
  4. A year since I started this journey :-)

I started April last year in changing my eating and drinking habits, eg giving up Pepsi max, by surgery date I had already lost 10 k (22lbs) and was off insulin. My surgery date was July 11.

I had severe reflux and had a hard time balancing blood pressure now on half the amount of medication for that and off most other medication. While I have lost 20 k since then,but clothing size has gone from 24/26 to 18/20 and some 16. My shoes size has reduced a full size and no longer need wide ...
  5. Feeling fit and fabulous

Well I have been slowly increasing my working out to include more aerobic exercise, after some sessions with a physio. He checked my level for heartbeat recovery after sustained time on a stationary exercise bike at a pulse rate of 124, with bursts of faster 2 minute blocks, then recovery rate...I showed that it was ok but needed work. It is geared to show me what I should aim for when doing dance DVDs, walking faster etc, so trying to do at least 30 minutes per day.

Also was checked ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast