Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ANewCindy

1. A change..

I really want to outwardly thank "Jersey John" for EVERYthing hes done. My life will never be the same.
  2. Thanks to everyone...

I REALLY want to thank ALL of you for your support and knowledge. The messages Ive gotten and the attention on my blog as well... have been a God send. I won't be on here much more, if at all, but wanted to take a minute to let you know have appreciative I am. You all have great success and I can only hope to have the same. Great job guys!! Enjoy your new life. You were all very sweet.

Cindy <3
  3. Amazing....

I just had the most amazing morning ever.... and HAD to take a minute to express that. I am SO blessed to have joined this forum. Its life changing. I am now very ready for this surgery and owe it all to one special person. I have never felt so comfortable and feel really watched over at this point by two very important people in my life who have passed away. My life is finally changing for the better. If I make it through this... it will be a sign that my time has come. I love my kids more than ...