Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bstocks32

1. 2 years post op! Wow how time flies!

Two years ago I was 3 days post op, I will never for 6/30/11, that was the day my life changed! I was 303 pounds and now I'm about 180. Although I was extremely happy with my weightloss I still want to lose about 30-40 more pounds. I fell of the wagon a little bit with bad food, but don't we all. The key is to get back on track! I am now in graduate school, working full time and coaching 2 sports in a high school so I barely have time to workout. But now that the school year is over I can jump back ...
  2. 15 months post op!

I am now 180, coming from 303. However I really want to lose these last 30 pounds and I have been on a huge stall for about 6 weeks and it's upsetting me my portions are still small but I feel like I just need to overdose on water to lose these last 30 pounds I am very busy but I try to eat good when I can. Sometimes I think I eat to fast but I am over a year out so it may be different for me, I can take like 3 bites at a time of something. But I will eat small portions compared to what I use ...
  3. am i done losing? :(

i was sleeved on 6/30/11 and started at 303 pounds, I am 5'7 by the way. I ate pretty bad the past 2 months but I just weighed myself on a scale and one scale said 188 and the other said 185, but 2 months ago I was 190! Why am i not losing like in the beginning? I want to lose at least 8-10 pounds a month.

I am getting very upset that I will never get to my goal weight of 145-150. I am back in the gym and even started the atkins diet today. I am eating 2 bars as my meals and then ...
  4. 2 stomachs!? LOL!

Ok so I know this is going to sound pretty funny/weird but I have basically 2 stomachs of fat and want to get rid of them!! It all started when I was younger I guess I wore my pants to high! My pants line is basically at my belly button and I basically have a top stomach and a bottom stomach! I hate it so much! There is literally a crease in my stomach at my belly button and no matter how hard I try to wear my pants below my belly button it always goes up because the fat
    I just wish I ...
  5. knowing your limit...

hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing well on their own sleeve journey! I am 13 months out of surgery and feeling a little down because I am not sure if I am doing the correct things or not. I haven't weighed myself in about a month (lack of scale lol) but last time I did I was 190 (coming from 303=113 pounds lost in a year!) I am beyond happy about that don't get me wrong! But I am getting a little discouraged because I still want to lose 40-50 more pounds and I was wondering if my fellow sleevers ...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast