Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

proud_mommyof2

1. Happy day aftwr thanksgiving!

Haven't posted in forever but a few nsv's to report. First, went to the movies and for the first time in I don't know how long didn't sit in an aisle seat and I slid right into my chair totally comfy! Woo hoo! Second over thanksgiving I lost 2 lbs! Woo hoo! Third we volunteered to serve at the Salvation Army yesterday and I was able to stand in one spot for 4 hours to serve without any problems! Before after 5-10 minutes I would be in pain. So 6 1/2 months out down 74 pounds from surgery and total ...
  2. Tell me what you really think

So last night my dad inadvertently hurt my feelings. Let me explain a little first. Ok my dad lives with my family so he is always around. Second, my dad used to be very overweight as well. He at one point weighed over 450 lbs. he lost a bit of weight with weight watchers and put it back on then had lap band surgery and lost almost all his weight. After a paniculectomy (however it is spelled), he now weighs 210 lbs. With that he should understand being overweight right? So last night he was talking ...
  3. Small victory!

Two awesome things today. First, spent 12 1/2 hours walking sea world and I mean walking. Only sat for two shows, while eating lunch and on the rides. I did it! I was able to keep up my 3 and 4 year old all day, it was awesome!!! Second, I went on roller coasters that before I would jr have attempted and I fit comfortably. I did reall well as for eating too. We ate at shamus smokehouse and my husband got a sampler platter and I had three bites of BBQ chicken and I was full. Yes FULL! I am loving ...
  4. Excited!!!

So two exciting things to share. First which is most exciting, I have a pair I shirts that did NOT fit 3 months ago and today they are falling off!! Woo hoo! Second thing is we are going to San Antonio sea world and I am excited that for the first time in years I will be able to walk around and have fun not worrying about having to find somewhere to sit down. I've only lost 50 pounds so far but it is amazing how much energy I have and how much easier it is to walk and do things. Much easier to ...
  5. Bananas really?

Ok so I've only Gotten sick three times since surgery. first time was after eating a few bites of mango and now a banana. I took three small bites of my sons banana and within two minutes I was violently vomiting to the point I actually vomited up a little bit of blood. Has this happened to anyone else? The one other time I vomited it was because I ate too much and I knew it. I don't understand this. Please help! I took small bites and chewed well.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast