Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

CoComom

1. 8 weeks out...little late but these are my 8 wk results

Ok here we go. In 8 weeks I have lost 41 pounds and 33 inches. Wooohooo! I am walking almost everyday and I am now walking over 4 miles a day. I just started back at the gym today ...nothing too heavy, but enough to wake up those muscles I haven't been using. I can eat almost everything. Still have some trouble with salads and raw veggies. I haven't tried anything like steak yet but trying a pot roast tonight. Things have slowed down a bit but no long stalls yet. Only losing about 3 pounds ...
  2. Phentermine roller coaster .... Glad I am off that ride !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CoComom View Post
    As of this morning I am at the weight of which I enlisted the help of a Doctor to lose weight 8 years ago. I was put on Phentermine and thought I had found the wonder drug of the century. I lost 55 pounds in about 6 months and felt great. Then the ride hit the first hill and I gained about 1/2 of it back, lost some more, gained it back and then some. I stayed on this roller coaster for 8 years going up and down and watching my health start to go down hill. After 8 years I was now 100 pounds
  3. 6 week check in ... Yahoooooo!

I know I'm losing but it's even better seeing it on the tape measure. Total of 29"s and 37 pounds.

Beginning Today Difference

Weight 260 223 37 pounds

Neck 17-1/2 16-1/2 1"
    Chest 49 46 3"
    R. Arm 17 15-1/2 1-1/2"
  4. 1 Month Down and a lifetime to go!

Wow , how time flies! It has already been 1 month since my surgery. I can not believe how fast this month has gone by. I have had such an easy time with my sleeve that it is hard to believe I have had surgery. I have followed all the rules and I am down 30 pounds. I am wearing clothes I have not worn in the past year and all the others are getting real loose. I am still eating soft foods and so far it has not been a struggle. I do not miss food yet and I never really feel hungry. There are ...
  5. 3 weeks ... Maybe in a stall

This is my 3 week check in and as of this morning I have lost 28 pounds. I lost 4 of that this week. Slowed down now, but I am ok with it as long as it keeps going. I could be starting a stall because I have weighed the same for the last 3 days. It's all good, just my body catching up. I am trying to get my protein with food but still have to have an occasional shake. No pain at all. I can sleep in any position and have no trouble getting up or down. Eating soft foods but I still eat quite ...
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast