Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

imtad

1. Wearning my heart on my Sleeve.

Well, I was going to do a blog journal of my entire experience but unfortunately it turned into a danged book. Too big for here, I think.What I do want to put out here to clear my conscience is this.

I am 12 days post op now. I have lost 12ish pounds. Good enough for me but I think kind of slow. I know it is about a pound a day and that's good. That is not what this confession is about though.
    I have not followed the written rules and I don't care! I had a really rough 1st ...
  2. Can't find old post

I have been looking for an older post where the conversation was about feeling like you've got a knot in your throat. I cannot locate it.
    I am having a terrible time with feeling like I have an acid bubble at the top of my throat and a feeling of an under chewed piece of steak about at the "bread basket" area.
    The acid bubble has made me vomit a couple of times. My mouth gets to watering so profusely and then I lose it.
    I have gotten up and walked for 10-15 minutes ...
  3. Excellent video

I cannot find what page I was on a bit earlier, but I think her name was Debi...not sure. Anywhozenwhatsers she suggested a video from her Doctors web site. I went there and finally found the video and was mesmerized by it. It is really long like hour n a half long...
    The video is a live gastric sleeve operation with the repairing of a hernia. WOW and WOW. I had no idea how it was really done and I so wish that everyone of us could make sure our own Doctors watched it. Well at least my Doctor. ...