Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tina2705

1. loose skin

I want to post these pictures so people can see what you might deal with after the surgery. I knew I was interested in what the skin of other people looked like. I hope these pictures are not inappropriate.
    My starting weight was 264 lbs - now 150 lbs. I had surgery August 2012. The bis scar is from an appendectomy when I was 10.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-10-17 18.58.52.jpg 
Views:	1715 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	15094Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-10-17 18.59.04.jpg 
Views:	2147 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	15095
  2. proud of myself

Almost one year ago i was not able to run longer than 30 seconds. I was always jealous of all the people who go running in the morning or after work. Now i can go running i know it's not much but now i can run for 24 minutes (almost 2 miles) without taking a break. It feels so good. I always think that the other joggers look at me and think that they are somehow 'proud' of me that this chubby girl can run :-) but trust me running feels so good. It gives me time to think and relax. That's why ...
  3. 11 month out - my journey so far

Hey everyone. I am writing this for everyone that wonders how you feel after having the sleeve. If you have any questions feel free to ask everything. (and sorry for my english - it's not my first language)

Before the sleeve:
    I was always a overweight kid (not obese) and had problems with that. My mother told me everyday since I was 10 that I have to loose weight because otherwise I will not make it very far in this society we live in. I will never find a boyfriend, a good ...
  4. The NEW ME :)

5. I <3 CARBS - my German food vacation!

This might sound so weird, and I cannot explain it, but I love my carbs.

I study in the US and I am now home in Munich(Germany) for my vacation. As you all might know Germany is famous for Bread - and I love it.
    I know this kind of thinking is wrong, but I thought I am only here for 4 weeks, so I will enjoy everything I love to eat. Once I will be back in the States I will continue my *healthy lifestyle*. So I did that - and I expected to gain or maintain my weight. I ate bread, ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast