Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Munchkin

1. 3 year anniversary tomorrow

I don't want to forget to post like I did in the past so I am posting today.

It has been 3 years. It is the best decision I made for my health. And sleeve help me maintain weightloss. I have lost weight many times but never able to maintain. I have maintain between 115lb to 129lb in the last 2 years. Mostly I hover over 120lb (BMI slight above 25). I am considered a great success according to my WLS.

It is not easy. I don't just sit around and be able to ...
  2. Got the barium test result

I got the result of my barium test. They didn't measure the size of my stomach. Bummer. I did get to see the result. It looks like a sausage on the film. So it doesn't look that big. You know how the stomach looked like a U shape before surgery, it is not U shape anymore, more like a sausage.

I found out that I have developed a small hiatal hernia meaning part of my stomach went above the diaphragm. I have not had acid re flux or stomach pain so I didn't know I have this condition. ...
  3. Another update

Ran my last half marathon of the year. I amazingly felt great during this race. I ran 4 times this year. I finished this race in 2 hrs 45 mins. Not bad considering I didn't train for it.

Saw my WLS surgeon for my annual exam. I told him sometimes I can eat a lot. He said he can send me to have an upper GI to see how big my sleeve has gotten. So excited because I always wonder about it. It would be nice to know what the size is after 3 years of stretching.

Still ...
  4. Updates

Ran another half marathon in October. Good news was my abs didn't hurt. Running speed sucks. It took 2 hours and 52 mins. Slowest ever. I have one more run in Nov and then I am done for the year. Next year I won't run 4 half marathons. Probably 1 or 2. Not a runner. I only run because I can.

Tummy tuck result is still the same. Massachusetts General Hospital plastic surgery sucks, they claim they specialize in plastic surgery for massive weightloss patients, what a joke. ...
  5. Ran a half marathon after TT

I ran a half marathon 3 months post tummy tuck. My jogging speed was really slow but I did it.

I am doing another half in 2 weeks. I still haven't been able get back to pre TT speed yet. Oh well, at least I am exercising again.

It was tough not to exercise for 6 weeks. I was worry about getting fat. And getting all my bad habits back again.

My sleeve restriction is a lot less now. It has almost been 3 years. That is why it is important to start ...
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast