Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

1happyloser2b

1. Can you say SLEEEEEEVED SIDE!!!!!!

Hey everybody thanks for your support! My day has come and gone! EVERYTHING WAS FINE!!!! THANK GOD!!! Also thanks to all of the hints and ideas that came from this forum!!! I arrived to the hospital at 0730 everyone was so nice and reassuring. My surgery was pushed back a little because the case before me took a little longer than expected. I was finally wheeled in close to noon. I remember getting on the table in the OR then LIGHTS WERE OUT!!! I don't remember anything except when they were ...
  2. I am sooo emotional!!!!!!

I am an emotional person anyway, but this past few days I have been Really Tearful about anything and everything! I have been reading everyone's post and looking at all of the wonderful pictures, before and afters!!! I get the joy and happiness that I see on your faces! We are All in the same boat!!! When I read about someone Dancing All Night, wearing out their husband that is great!! The really Good news is Guys and Gals, this time WE CAN KEEP IT OFF!!! My day is coming 4-18-13. I am counting ...
  3. Taking soooo long!!!!!

I am happy, I was approved for my surgery in 8 days!!! On the 6th of this month I called UHC and they said you have been approved. They also said we will mail 3 letters one to you, one to your surgeon's office and one to the hospital's admitting department. WELL GUESS WHAT, after 11 days NO LETTERS TO ANYONE YET!!!!!! WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG???? SNAIL MAIL???? I called my surgeon's office and told them I was approved and could I give them my case ID number?? The receptionist said that they need ...
  4. Which was harder for you?????

It was harder for me to adjust to (______________) fill in the blank!

Was it harder for you to give up coffee, give up fats, give up portions sizes,give up eating out as much,give up drinking and eating at the same time,to give up using food emotionally, was it hard to keep quiet about your procedure,to exercise? WHAT WERE/ARE THE HARDEST THINGS YOU HAVE TO ADJUST TO IN YOUR NEW LIFE?
  5. Approval letter!!!!

My approval letter is IN THE SNAIL MAIL!!! I wish they could have just faxed it to me!!! Too anxious!!!! Oh well hopefully today I will get it. They said it was mailed on March 6th. HURRY UP AND WAIT!!!! LOL! I NEED MY DATE!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast