Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

sassafran

1. Craving like crazy

I have not been on here in a while.....busy, busy, busy. But I was wondering if anyone has major cravings for foods that are bad and if so what do you do to keep them under control. I thought Zumba and my full body workout classes and just keeping busy would help but...NOT!!!
  2. No problem!!!

Hi folks! I just wanted to know if anyone out here who had their surgery the day as myself(6-25-12) can eat or tolerate any foods they eat. I can eat mostly everything but have not tried beef of pork...digestion seems to be working very well, yesterday I ate 5 chicken winglets(baked) 4 within an hour and the last one later that evening but I didn't eat anything prior to eating them besides water....weird but trying sto get used to the new way of eating. Oh..I was able to eat a little spinach.
  3. Cheated!!!

OK...I don't have any will power, today I ate a small piece if fish and later taco bell fat free refried beans, cheese, and salsa.....it was Yummy but I am 9days post op and on full liquids. I hope this won't ruin my weights but I just gave in ti the temptation....I have to do better.
  4. Slim fast

Just tasted the Slim Fast 321 plan chocolate shake and eventhough I mentioned how all the sweet stuff was sickening and annoying but these are pretty good and besides you're getting 20 g of protein.
  5. Buyers remorse

I believe I'm slightly depressed and will call Dr tomorrow. I am so tired of drinking and sipping everything its beginning to drive me CRAZY!@!@#I almost hate to say it but I want this weight to fall off faster in which the scale is not moving eventhough half of my stomach has been cut off. This weightloss thing has to get better because I'm so tempted to eat some crab legs, halibut, grilled salmon, spaghetti....oh boy these cravings are screaming at me right now.

Just venting but ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast