Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

holeymoley

1. how do i quit this forum group?

this forum has fed alsorts of info & converstaions from here to google when i googled my name ...i don't find this very amusing & my confort level has been compromised
  2. our personal info is all over the internet on google

i got bored in the shop today & googled my name & up came converstaions & topics from gastric sleeve.com & a dr. joyas blog as well...i am pissed...emailed the admin here to find out why this breech has happened, i don;t think anyone will use this forum if they know that its going to end up on google pages under their name...i'm beside myself i would never have posted anything here if i thot it was going to be all over the internet for anyone to see....I don't want the world to know ...
  3. out of boredom i googled my name & up popped this forum & all the things i;d written i feel violated

what the hell is going on here? i didn't want the whole whole to know but there it is about 5 down on a google page when i googled my name...this is a warning people that admin. better correct ...i am going to alert them now to stop this link!!!!
  4. can't change profile pic

I have tryed several times to post a new pic for my profile but it never happens...even sent a letter to admin. but still noting
  5. anyone going to mx pls read

I shopped at Rays shop at revolution rd in TJ mx. There were cute paintings of sugar skulls & pretty tattooed women etc. I shopped then later realized i really wanted a few of those paintings. If anyone is going there abouts & sees a shop or even a person who is selling those kinds of pic i'd sure appreciate if you could get the addresses & phone numbers & send them to me here. I would so appreciate it...tx
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast