Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ltlsqueak

1. Would love to help others!

Good morning! It's been way too long since I've logged in. I'd love to help anyone that has questions and/or concerns. I will be adding a post that covers a few things that I feel may be helpful. Message me if I can be of help!

Quick question. I'm trying to "rotate" pictures that I just added to my album. I also don't see the various pictures that I uploaded. Are you all able to see them? Maybe I need more coffee! lol

Have a blessed day and remember to always
  2. My Precious Grandmother

My precious Mamaw is 96 years old and in a nursing home with Alzheimer's. Luckily, I'm very pleased to say she still remembers me. She has trouble remembering other people and simple every day things. She has been able to continue to do embroidery until recently.

I have always been overweight. I wasn't considered morbidly obese until 10 years ago. I had gastric bypass November 20th (4 months ago) and I feel awesome! Growing up was somewhat hurtful when it came to seeing my Mamaw
  3. HELP! Bra Website?

I hope someone can help me. There was a post about the best places to buy bras online. I thought I'd bookmarked the one I liked, but I must not have. I'm pretty sure it began with the letter "C". I know that's not much help, but I hope someone can help me.

Thanking you in advance!

Sherri
  4. These Boots Were Made For Walking

This will probably sound crazy to everyone, but I'm so ecstatic! I haven't been able to wear boots since Junior High School because my calfs were larger than most. I was goofing around while shopping and tried on this pretty pair of boots for the hell of it and they fit! I'm almost 50 years old! Now, of course they aren't hooker boots, but they're definitely in style. I called my brother (my support blanket) and told him the good news. I wore them out tonight and my boyfriend was like: "You ...
  5. 2 months & 62 pounds gone

I am so ecstatic! It's two months since surgery and I've lost 62 pounds! I just got off the telephone with my brother. He is such a strong motivator and he gives awesome support! I'm not sure how I'd go through life without him! He's there for me around every turn and every mountain I have to climb. He told me the next time I'm at the store he wanted me to carry a 40 pound bag of dog food around. He wanted me to feel just a part of what I've lost. He's been dieting too, but I doubt I'm such a good ...
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast