Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Carlee18

1. maybe a silly goal to some, but it changed my life!

Wow what a whirlwind the last year has been, im about 2 wks away from my 1 yr surgiversary, ive still got a ways to go but im sooooo far from where i started! today it hit me as i was walking up the stairs to go to my training, woah i am not the person i once was. i thought back to a year ago, when I was attending community college, i made my first goal which was: give up the elevator! i planned ahead and gave myself enough time to make it from my car, up the stairs and straight to the bathroom ...
  2. 5 month post op, and first vid update since surgery

Today is my 5 month post op, and im officially down 102lbs since day of surgery!!!! so im down a total of 152! im so exstatic with the results. I decided to do a body shot vid, plus a update video, i havnt done ne youtube vids since surgery, its just been such a crazy time i cant exactly say y i never did, i just didnt. but im wanting to get back into it http://youtu.be/VE5QiPnX-Qg
  3. 2012 Goals Youtube Vlog

I had an absolutely AMAZING New Years Eve!
    I also made a video about my goals for the upcoming year, and talk about the poster I made to keep me inspired when im feeling low.
    My Goals for the new year, what are yours? - YouTube

Updated 01-01-2012 at 09:59 PM by Carlee18

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  4. New YouTube Video

New Youtube update,

ive been struggling with emotional eating.The closer i get to my surgery date the more i worry i may not lose the amount required before surgery.

Weight Loss Journey Preop #5 (VSG) - YouTube
  5. Pre Pre-Op low carb diet, any suggestions?

My dr said I would need to lose about 60lbs before I go for the surgery in Febuary and suggested I follow a low carb diet to do that, ive been doing that so far for 2 and a half weeks and have lost 13lbs! yaaaaaa! while im so excited to see that number, i just feel so far away. and I totally feel like I can do it now, but my problem is this: it doesnt bother me watching my three other family members eat what I cant, i make sure I have a good meal also and im satisfied, but recently my best friend ...