Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Pre-Op Blogs

well, just some stuffs i did on my pre-op days.

1. No pain no gain

So,after i went to the doctor this morning,i called up my boyfriend that i was just low in sugar well i lied a bit... i didnt want him to worry about me coz he was out of town for a business meeting. I was weak coz low in sugar and i wasnt sipping enough nutrients and im taking low protein and my calorie intake is low...so the doc told me about sipping in between since i cant finish my meals...im feeling okay...the doc gave me a med for my liver coz my liver size is bigger than normal...
  2. im getting weaker each day

so, i had my 3 min. walk, more than that will make me feel dizzy, sip water,then sip a lil bit of milk, fell asleep and dreamt about food, yes food...i ate a lot in my dreams...i wann eat i wanna taste food, this liquid diet makes me weak...i vomit for the first time, and what i've taken in was out...i just don't know what to do right now, i know crying wont help me, i just keep on telling myself that i'm okay im okay but when i woke up, i was walking going to the bathroom then i lose balance...i ...
  3. i was hoping...

i was hoping i'd be fine since i got out in the hospital and sipping soups and water and walking took a bath do stuffs but i was wrong...i walked like 5 mins and i could hardly breathe... and i got weak and feel dizzy...and my wound is starting to sore so bad...the pain is tolerable so i didnt take any meds... i always pee...i was so happy yesterday i pooped already... but today, im feeling bad...i cant wait for the day when i feel better...i kept on praying for my fast recovery...
  4. getting sick, depressed...emotional stress

i can't believe i'm having emotional discomfort...everybody seems to be supportive with the surgery and all i did is cry over stuffs...my boyfriend arrived in the hospital (i wasn't release yet coz my mom told the doctor that they should let me out the hospital when im no longer in pain and i don't feel nauseated anymore and i can tolerate eating the foods that i'm allowed to eat) when my boyfriend arrived in the hospital, i cried immediately and i told him that i can't do this anymore...all i felt ...
  5. 3 days pre op...in the hospital

well,i admitted myself to the hospital coz thats what my doctor told me to...im still on my pre-op general liquid diet and i've done a lot of labs like ECG,2d-echocardiogram,every hour they check my body temperature,i've done some spiro routine every four hours... i'm kinda nervous right now. im crossing my fingers...the more it gets nearer the more nervous i get... wew! is this normal for those who underwent the surgery or i'm going nuts over this thing? hahahaha! oh well, i can't type that ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast