Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

eugenia

1. For the Pre Op nervousness... I'm 6 months post op... down 68lbs / 30% of my original body weight

This is my reply to a member who is just a few days pre op and nervous about a few things, normal things we all feel pre op... it's scary! We don't know what's ahead, what's on the other side... here's my feelings on the whole thing, 6 months post op:

The skin, yeah, could be firmer, but I'm 50 years old, and it's not as elastic as it was when I was younger. My thighs and arms could be tighter, and if I didn't have shoulder issues, i would be weight training a bit heavier, but it's ...
  2. Calories IN and Calories OUT, the logic of the Stall.... and training in the Zone tips!

There's lots of talk about stalls on the site.
    Right now, I'm too 'new' to have experienced that, but as I approach week 2, I feel it's inevitable...
    Honestly, I haven't been 'walking' every day, not purposeful anyway.
    Yes, my husband and I took the dog out twice this weekend and went for a nice long walk both days, but since I'm still recovering, it really wasn't a 'burn' walk, it was just movement... it was nice, it felt good, but certainly wouldn't change my phyisology...