Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jen from pa

1. almost 3weeks post op

Its almost been 3 weeks post op and everything is going well. No complications and feeling good. Only complainst are that i still havent been able to stomach my protein shaked and that i never feel like eating. Before surgery i could eat enough for 2 sometimes 3. I fight myself to eat at least 2 times a day. I havent ate 3 times in one day since my surgery. And eating small portions is no exaggeration. You really only can eat a very little. My doctor told me i could eat any veggies and meats i want ...
  2. almost 3weeks post op

Its almost been 3 weeks post op and everything is going well. No complications and feeling good. Only complainst are that i still havent been able to stomach my protein shaked and that i never feel like eating. Before surgery i could eat enough for 2 sometimes 3. I fight myself to eat at least 2 times a day. I havent ate 3 times in one day since my surgery. And eating small portions is no exaggeration. You really only can eat a very little. My doctor told me i could eat any veggies and meats i want ...
  3. 5 days post op and no bm

Sorry to be so personal but im in a lot of pain. I got my sleeve tuesday morning and haven't had a bm since Monday. This morning i woke up with stomach cramps. I tried to go but it was absolutely too painful. Someone please help!!!