Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Luvem82

1. Horrible changes :/

Due to my new lunch schedule at work I feel like I am only snacking on snacks all day and I don't think they are the best option .. So I set up an appointment with the Nut and I have to wait a month before I see her.. any suggestions on what I could snack on at work that wont fully fill me up ... I take my lunch 1.5 hours after I clock in and I am still full from my protein shake breakfast .. right now I have a string cheese for lunch and granola bar for my ten minute break and on my way home I ...
  2. eating schedule is necessary!!!

My boss decided to change my breaks schedule!!! I work from 8:30amto 4:30pm I used to take a break at 10:20 lunch at 11:20 and last break was 2:30 my recent change is my first break is 9:40 lunch 10:15 and last break is 12:40 ... I am still full until just before last break and I try to snack but it makes me sick.. I am not allowed to snack outside my breaks because I will be written up. and this is where it gets "gross" I am now constipated because I can't eat my activia yogurt for lunch.. ...
  3. finally bought a pair of temp pants and found out my current size

I was at a size 30 at my largest, but now can't keep up my 24's so I finally broke down and bought some temporary pants I can fit in a 20!!! I haven't been a 20 since being pregnant!!! I can't wait to keep going down!!!! I am super excited!!
  4. YUP!! They noticed!!

I have been back to work for a week and a half after being gone 5 months.. I hear all the comments good and eh.. they even started rumors about me.. lol luckily I have had enough people ask and I told them straight out , yes I had surgery and am sleeved my boss gives me some of the dirtiest looks though.. very uncomfortable.. I know she did a bariatric surgery before and I don't think she has been successful in losing weight, but I have walked by her office and seen so many different types of ...
  5. Get ready for it!!!

i AM GOING BACK TO WORK AFTER BEING OUT 5 MONTHS!! I had been hurt at work and was out for 5 months thankfully my surgery was during this time and I had a family vacation lots of time with my nephews .. I am one happy person!! I can not wait to get back to my job lets hope this feeling lingers for a long time LOL my job is stressful but very rewarding!!! Thank you
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast