Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

~Fawn

1. Newly sleeved? Need to find better tasting water for right after surgery?

My doc approved this because I simply could not do water...of any kind or added flavor..

After my taste buds came back, I still like it, and mix it in with other juices like Minute Maid 15 calorie juice
    ====================================
    Fuze slenderize

Calories - 10
    Total Fat - 0g
    Total Carbohydrate - 2g
    Sugars - 1g
    Protein - 0g
    Vitamin C - 100% (120 mg in the whole bottle)
    Chromium - 15% (40mcg in the
  2. Saving my post to: No way, I can not give up Margaritas!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Fawn View Post
    Here is my deal...
    I died and came back 3 times with this surgery. I was in a coma for 3 weeks, then sent to a rehab for 5 weeks. a week from being home was re hospitalized with pneumonia....From that point until mid April (Surgery was 11/27 /12) I was on Oxygen and homebound and bedridden. I didnt have any help at home or boyfriend, husband...friends stopping to help out... I have not even seen or heard from my surgeon or his office for anything, even after I call with a question...sooooooooooooooo
  3. 1 year to this weekend--I made the decision I NEEDED help to lose wieght

Ok, I have had to reflect back on my year of craziness...

Last year, my friends threw me a surprise 40th birthday party...to their surprise, I actually turned 41! Ha! I was trying to avoid the dreaded surprise party, so the year before I told them I was 39...little did I know someone would remember and get me the next year!!! OMG it was hilarious.

Anyway, They Surprised me on August 10th, the day before as I showed up to go camping with them. I have posted the photo ...
  4. I have been asked about my story: here it is in its fullest unabridged ....from an email I sent...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7-30-13.jpg 
Views:	817 
Size:	154.5 KB 
ID:	13471No need to worry, the percentage of anything going wrong, is miniscule...first and foremost...and second, it is usually because the patient has other contributing factors...like me. I had spent the previous 2 months in a friend's home that had mold, major dust, and was a hording house. I have sever asthma. I spent one week at home trying to recover before I went in for surgery. not enough time...
    My story:
    My BF broke up with me soon after getting home ...
  5. 8 month sleeversary....update with pics

Hi! I am so excited to share my continuing saga...

So two months ago I was actually able to fit into a size 6 albeit a little uncomfortable...today it is a reality! I can even fit suit jackets and dresses in an 8, this is unreal as my chest has always been too big for anything smaller than a 12.

I started core exercises after my last blog entry, they have done me a world of good! Yeah!

12 days ago, my daughter had my first grandchild, after these pics ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130718_153259.jpg 
Views:	626 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	13420   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130716_134924_495.jpg 
Views:	664 
Size:	1.31 MB 
ID:	13422  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast