Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Christmas full of food!

by , 12-29-2016 at 04:08 PM (Getting prepared for my surgery)
    My in laws came into town and they sure love to eat! We have so much junk food at my house right now and staying away is harder than I thought. I have only eaten more than I should once since my surgery making me sick enough to want to vomit. I am slowly starting to be able to eat more and more so I have to be really careful not to get back on the high carb track. I am still eating mostly meats and cheese, but as soon as my family is on that plane...i am cleaning out the fridge.
  2. 3 months post-op

Hey ya'll. Hope your holidays have been great! I am 3 months post op and have lost 42 lbs!! Yay me!!

Honestly, it's been a lot easier than I thought! Seriously, I LOVEd food before....like seriously....LOVED it....I wanted to eat ALL the time and was planning my meals a day ahead and wanted to eat till I was ready to explode.

I have come to realize that I can still eat all those foods that I loved...just in smaller portions. Yeah, I can eat 1/2 a tamale, a
  3. It's coming

In seven days I begin my preop diet. I feel like I am approaching a giant door through which I begin a new life. I still havent told people. It's surreal to be amongst people who have no idea such a grave difference in aperson is about to happen.