Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Cauliflower is back on the menu!

Soon after surgery there's many smells and food I couldn't stand any longer. Cauliflower (and all cruciferous veggies) pepper bell, some protein powder or vitamins...the list was long.
    For the last three months I've been able to drink a protein powder I used before surgery and it felt great!
    But I did try cauliflower several times and was never successful.
    The thing is, here in Taipei there's many veggies I like I can't find, and in Asian cuisine they use lots of cabbage and ...
  2. C25K Week 1 Day 2

Day 2 is down. I am running at a pretty decent pace. I think because I am so much lighter. I would think that not eating much would give me no energy to go for these runs but I feel great! I actually walked my cool down about 6 additional minutes because I don't measure I just go in my neighborhood so I was farther away and still needed to get home.
    Since I am running at a pretty good pace, I was a little sore. But as soon as I started running I felt fine. I actually feel less sore ...
  3. 1 Pound till Goal...

Hi Sleevers!

Happy new year.. I haven't been here for a little while, what with work and holidays and such, but just wanted to check in. I had my Sleeve in April, so I am about 9 months out, and just one pound away from my goal! By next week, I should be there! Then its just a matter of maintaining...

I was 216 at surgery date, and am now at 136. 80 pounds gone!!
    I did have some struggles, but all in all, it was easier than I expected.

I get ...