Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

amazed

1. Need new clothes

After all the weight loss I am finally needing new clothes!! I went through my closet and started to put on my smaller sizes but now I am finally to the point that I don't have anymore clothes in the closet!! Shopping time take a look at my picture!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	540 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	7861  
  2. 11 weeks update

Here is a picture from the day of surgery and today. I have lost a total of 45lbs since surgery 20 on the pre op diet and 20 before my pre op a total of 85 Lbs pounds lost! What an amazing journey! I love my sleeve!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	681 
Size:	584.6 KB 
ID:	7681  
  3. Stairs are no longer my enemy!!

I am so excited about the change in how I go up the stairs. In the past when I would go up stairs it put so much pressure on my knees, ankle and my heart. I would always take the elevator. Now that I am 80lbs lighter I can go up the stairs without gasping for air...It is really a great feeling not to feel like that anymore. I was so happy today until I just went up and down them twice. I am just coming out of a two weeks stall and I have finally lost one pound and I am still happy because ...
  4. Changing my thoughts on eating!!!

I have had to really change my thoughts on eating..For many years eating had become my reward for things that I accomplished. I celebrated with going out to eat and giving myself some highl calorie treat..f.I am learning to discipline my self it is not all about food. Recently, I have gone out amy family to a buffet and as they at I sat down at the table with them and sipped on my drink. When they finished I weighed my food in a box which was a little bit of food that cost me under 5.00 and only ...
  5. Don't ever wear that again!!

Last night I put on a dress that use to fit me so well and now it was so big. I was in a hurry to change into some clothes so I put it on. After we finshed everything my husband said to me don't ever wear that dress again it is way to big. Then someone else walked up to me and told me not to wear it either. Oh well I guess it is coming to the point where I will have to go shopping.... I am excited to go shopping however; I know that this will be an expense for me since I have to start ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast