Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LadyA

1. 3 year Post Op Pouch Reset

I haven't been on here in a long time. I am so mad at myself. I have gained back almost all my weight. I can truly say life happened. I work full time(always have), I'm a mom, wife, and a college student (started Sept 2013). So when I started college due to the work load I was unable to go work out like I was daily for an hour. Then my husband was xomplaing about my changed cooking habits. Plus the stress of life, then work issues etc. Food has always been my drug of choice. I have slowly been gaining ...
  2. 2 Years Post Op, Old habbits resurfacing...

Ok, so I will be 2 years post op tomorrow and I have been gaining weight since April this year. I will admit that my eating habbits have changed. I do half way decent then I slip. I have been under a great deal of stress lately. I am almost done with my first year back in college to complete my bachelor degree, and I have had some transitions in my home with my husband (he was away for a while and is back home now). When I started going back to school I ended up giving up my gym membership because ...
  3. Weight fluctuations?

Ok, I am 1 year and 7 month's post op. I am noticing I go up and down 10 to 15 lbs. My cousin who also had the surgery 2 years 7 months and she is having the the same issue. I can eat more but still not a lot. My 4 year old still eats more than me. Does anyone else have this issue? I am afraid of gaining too much weight. I still work out and watch what I eat.
  4. How to Find a Balance?

Ok, so I am a year and 5 months out of surgery. I think I have done ok maintaining for the most part. I haven't put back on more than 5 to 7 pounds and usually when I go back to the basics I loose the extra weight in a day or two. My question is how do you find a balance? May sound wierd coming from someone who is over a year out but I'm serious! I used to always say no to lunches out or I would go to parties and not eat. After a while people just think you're obsessed with weight and crazy. To ...
  5. 1 Year Out!

Well this time last year I was at Shawnee Mission Medical Center groggy as all get out. I started my weight loss journey at 396lbs in Sept 2011. I went through a lot personally and financially and I turned to food for comfort. I became a BIG sussie homemaker... lol. I didn't realize how big I had gotten until it wouldn't register on a scale at Walgreens. I kept getting dizzy and having hot flashes. I found out that due to all the weight I had put on my blood sugar was low. And ...
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast