Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JennyD

1. myfitnesspal jendinsho

2. Slow Going!

Just Yuck! I'm terrified that I'm done losing weight already. I know thats not the case but its in the back of my mind.
  3. Finally It happened overnight!

I'm down 32 LBs but couldn't really tell except for my face, hands and boobs, that I have lost that much weight but WOW! This morning I got dressed looked in the mirror and said "would you look at that" to myself. My belly seemed flatter and to top it all off a co-worker did the same thing as I was headed into the bathroom. I don't know if it is because of the certain clothes I'm wearing or the fat deposits just moved somewhere else but I"m liking what I see.
  4. Who Sleeps on their Stomachs?

I so miss this, I feel like I can't get rested. I'm two weeks post the, sutures are almost healed but Dr says I have a stitch deep in my muscle on my left side and that is what hurts when I lay down now. I am so ready to get back on my belly.
  5. Doing Great! Still Gassy

I am doing great! For those of you on the fence about pain and what not, it gets easier everyday. I am still gassy! and I feel bloated so I don't know when that will go away. I had my sleeve on December 18th
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast