Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

gettinskinny1988

1. Anyone getting wrinkles due to their weight loss?

I have always looked younger then my real age. As i have lost weight I have noticed that i am starting to get wrinkles around my eyes and my skin that was at one time my double chin is now loose on my neck and chin. i am very glad that I have lost weight but not glad about my sagging skin.
  2. Test results

Well I had surgery June 20, 2011. When I had my labs taken pre-surgery some of my results were still out of wack. Today my doctors office called me and read my results over the phone. The only thing that was high was my cholesterol. In May when I had my labs taken my a1c was at 5.9 and today it is at 5.6. I was astounded. I was so shocked that it had gone down that far in a matter of a few months. I am so excited. As of today I have lost a total of 45 pounds. Cannot wait til I get to my goal weight. ...
  3. Help someone....

I am 4 1/2 months out of surgery and I have been on a plateau for the past six or seven weeks. Unfortunately I am unable to achieve my protein goal of 80+ grams/day, 64 oz. water/day and exercise. I am not getting in near what i need. I used to do well at this in the beginning but now is another story. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
  4. New Surgery Date was quite the surprise

I was scheduled to have surgery on June 28th, however my doctors office called me last week and told me that they had changed it. I had my surgery on June 20. I am now two days out. I was released from the hospital today and now I am at home waiting for my son to get home with my pain medication so that I can relax and heal like I should. I am looking forward to my ne wstomach. I have been told that the pain meds make you constipated, has anyone dealt with diarrhea from surgery. Don't get me wrong ...
  5. Oregon sleevers

Hello all, I have been on hear for a couple of weeks, just wondering if there are any Oregon members on this forum. I am looking for a buddy to go thru this surgery with. I am really getting depressed because I have not lost the weight that I thought that I would have lost by now.Hoping someone in my area can travel this road with me. BTW, good luck all and congratulations on your life changing decision.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast