Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Brenda2012

1. Pregnency after sleeve surgery?

Hi ladies,
    Has anyone been pregnant after having surgery. My doctor told us to wait 18 months I've hear other 1 year and others 2 years. I was wondering how long should I wait?? Planning on having a baby for my cousin that can't have kids. Please help
  2. Any good surgeons in Juarez Mexico? And 8 mo post op

Does anyone know about a good bariatic dr in Juarez Mexico?!& 8 mo post op!
    Hi everyone,
    My friend Karla insurance doesn't cover wls so she's looking for a good Dr in Juarez Mexico. Any how As I always say I'm a slow looser since surgery I've lost almost 70lbs so guess is not that bad bc I know I couldn't of done it without my sleeve.I went back to school and just received my master degree finally the sun after all struggles I had in the past year! Any ideas tips. At least ill ...
  3. Question on pregnancy after sleeve

Hi all,
    Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I had a hard one first this year has been full of test! then I lost my uncle last Tuesday from a heart attack, then Friday my cousin also from a heart attack. She had gastric bypass surgery 5 years ago. Got pregnant in march of 2010 had baby girl natural in Dec 2010. Well she got pregnant again she had her baby boy last Tuesday via c section she had been complaining about a back pain. some dr Said she had something in her blood others a c section ...
  4. Finally on MyFitnessPal please add me

Hi guys,
    Good morning I finally join MyFitnessPal my user name is blaura81 please add me. I hope I can help my weight loss. I put my current weight not with what I started a year ago at 280 nor my pre surgery weight. I'm 8 lbs of loosing 100 and lost 53 oh them w my sleeve!! I can't wait. Any how have a wonderful day!!
  5. Prayers needed for a sleeve member and her family please!!

Hi guys,
    I know this is not a religious site but I've learn than w/o even knowing each other(some of us) I come to you b/c one of our sleeve members is in critical condition w her sister and niece. Some of you know Letizia81 she has help me tremendous such a positive,outgoing happy gal. Shes my workout partner. A smart, silly,helpful. I mean she put on me her positive attitude towards life. She's been in the hospital for a week or so a long w her baby sister Gabriella and baby niece Lynette. ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast