Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kar

1. Our Journey

Day 7 after surgery and I am feeling great! I actually have a tremendous amount of energy. My husband and I were talking about our adventure this morning and we are still using words like traumatic. Let me preface this by saying we live in a very small community so some of what we experienced was big city shock. I thought I would describe our journey for you. This is not to discourage anyone from having the surgery but instead inform people of what we experienced so they will not be in shock ...
  2. Our Journey Dr Almanza Day 4

Quote Originally Posted by kar View Post
    OK Day 4 after surgery and I have finally made it all the way home. To be honest when we were in San Diego we did go to the Zoo and spent several hours walking around. I was surprized at how well I felt yesterday. Today is evern better! One odd thing, I am not the slightest bit hungry, although I saw a picture of a red bell pepper and I have been obessing about it since. Wierd right?

Here are a couple of other things I would bring,

-a tighter fitting undershirt- if
  3. Our Journey- Dr. Almanza

It is day two since our surgery. I feel 200 times better today. We were dropped off in San Diego with Meg and Dave thank Goodness for them.

Here are my observations:

1 do not stay anywhere near the railroad, the Marriott is kick a- and worth every penny.
    2. do not expect great communication withthe staff, they are very kind but do a terrible job of lettingyou know what you are going to be doing.
    3 tell you companions to remain calm, no one will come and
  4. Our Journey-

It is day two since our surgery. I feel 200 times better today. We were dropped off in San Diego with Meg and Dave thank Goodness for them.

Here are my observations:

1 do not stay anywhere near the railroad, the Marriott is kick a- and worth every penny.
    2. do not expect great communication withthe staff, they are very kind but do a terrible job of lettingyou know what you are going to be doing.
    3 tell you companions to remain calm, no one will come and