Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Letizia81

1. Any good dr in Juarez Mexico

Hi all,
    My friend Linda is a self pay patient and wants to know where she can fin a good dr in Juarez. She is also in El Paso do is just crossing from here. Please let me know about experience. Thanks
  2. I just want to say thank you!!

Hi all,
    As some of you know thanks to Brenda2012 for asking for prayers for me and my family. We were in a car accident. My workouts will need to wait a little bit but I still can do some. I had surgery on my left knee. I was in the hospital for a few days bc my blood pressure was really high as well w fever. I have a cold. My sister deliver her baby girl by c section and she had an infection so they were running test on them. Thankfully we all are now home. I want to thank everyone for praying ...
  3. Happy thanksgiving to all!!

Hi all,
    This week I been Super busy havent had time to post as much. As some of you know I have a catering/pastry business and I have ton of orders. I will be preparing food tomorrow so I want to wish an early thanksgiving to all of you!! Im thankful for this forum, for my sleeve, for all the great friends I've made here, the advice and encouragement you all provide. I'm thankful for my weight loss most important than I'm healthier. Once again happy thanksgiving and thanks for being ...
  4. Question for the ladies

Hi ladies,
    How long after your surgery did you get your period? I'm
    Past 7 weeks and still nothing. My hubby always uses condoms I know is not 100% safe, but I don't think I'm prego. I been having the signs like Bach aches pimples etc but nothing? I hope someone can give me an advice. Take care ladies.
  5. A little advice from from friend about protein and other options

Hi all,
    Perhaps is too early for me to give advice I had my sleeve done 9 days ago, however I want to share with you all a few things. Well I've lost only 5 lbs but a total of 31 pounds since I started. Am I am proud of that.
    Ok protein I know we have to take all the grams that our doc advice us. I found the gnc lean meal replacement and has 25g and its good. I've always like the herbalife product and you can add more protein. What has save me and I love it!! Is the special k protein ...