Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Wow

1. Down 44lbs I feel great!

Had my surgery on March 20th 2013 in Mexico, weight 290, everything is healed well, starting to get my energy back, walking 40 minutes, doing 80 sit ups and 55 squats, taking my vitamins and working alot. I weight myself today and I am at 241 awesome, tried a size 18 and it fit I was going in to a 24 before surgery. I am a happy camper!!!
  2. Mommy make over any information on this procedure with Jesulm Hospital

I had my surgery on 3/20/13 and I am researching the mommy makeover for next year and of course I am have to start saving my money for this procedure but would like any information on anyone who has does ths procedure or know of any places that do the procedure. Thanks !!!
  3. Dr. Almanza and his staff were amazing !!!

I got my gastric sleeve on 3/20/13 and it was amazing they made me feel so comfortable and I am feeling sore but good, the hospital is cle an I was amazed how clean it was I am a nurse and it was great to see the staff always cleaning and making sure bacteria is not present. I am sore but good I have lost 23lbs since the 20th and am fitting in clothes I did not fit in, I would reccommed it to anyone and have been bragging to my co workers. I will be looing into the mommy maker over when it is time!!!!! ...
  4. Sleeve Done!

I am not a great fan on TJ Mexico even before this surgery but the hotel was beautiful and the hospital was small but very clean and beautiful. The staff at that place in awesome, I am an LPN and that place was so clean I was shocked, they are willing to get you anything you need and are always helpful. I had my surgery on the 20th my husband went with me and he is a social butterfly so he got to know the staff and other patients well. I really have had no major problems, the first night I had extreme ...