Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

teriberry1015

1. Post-op day 8

Hi all! I am so happy with the decision to be sleeved. I have been getting my energy back each day. I have been sipping and walking just about everyday. I am down 11 pounds in 8 days. I had to do a double take on the scale to be sure I was seeing the numbers correctly. I am down a total 38 pounds from March. For those that are contemplating this surgery, it was well worth it for me. And I know I am just starting my journey. I go back to work on Friday and am ready!
  2. I am sleeved!!!

Hi all! Well was sleeved today at 3 pm. I can't believe it is done. I do have to say that when I was wheeled out of OR and feeling some pain I thought "what the heck did I do to myself". Once I got pain medication it took the edge off and
    I felt better. The worse part for me was the trapped gas. I have taken 2 walks and it is starting to feel better.

Get this too. One of the volunteers that witnessed my entire surgery told me that. I haf great organs and that ...
  3. Tomorrow is the day!!!

It is so hard to believe that tomorrow at this time I will be sleeved. It has been a long journey but so worth it. I have learned so much about myself. My surgery is scheduled for 2 pm. I am ready!

Thanks for all the support from everyone on here. I will post again soon!
  4. 5 days and counting

Hi all. Well I am into my 3rd day of the pre-op diet. It isn't as bad as I had thought it would be. I have to admit the first day everything that I smelled made my mouth water. My only issue is the other end. Let's just put it this way "it's coming out like lava". Any of you that have seen the movie "Bridesmaids" will know what I am talking about. LOL. It is so hard to believe that my surgery is 5 days away.

Have a great night all.........
  5. Pre op diet starts today

I am in disbelief that a week from today I will be going in to get sleeved. I am so grateful. So today starts the pre-op diet. Let the count down begin......
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast