Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

amberj

1. Finally on track again!

I am 1 month post op and down 39 lbs! These last two weeks have been very difficult. I was not able to keep anything down at all. Even water started to come back up. After repeated trips to dr and lots of tests we finally figured out what was going on. I had had a hernia repair as well and for some reason my esophagus became constricted and was not allowing food to pass therefore the only place it could go was back up! Had an EGD done on Fri and dr inserted a "balloon" and dialated my ...
  2. Not doing so great now!

My surgery was May 9 and I had hernia repair as well. Everything was going great but for the last 8 days I have thrown up everything I put in my mouth. Even small sips of water. Not sure what is going on. I know I am not eating too much or too fast. My husband and children are getting really scared because I am always running to the bathroom after I eat. I get this really bad pain in the middle of my chest. It hurts so bad I cant catch my breath and then I throw up. Anybody else experience this? ...
  3. meat problem

I am almost 4 weeks post op. Surgery was May 9. I am now on soft foods. I can handle mashed potatoes, green beans, cheese, and foods like that. Only problem is I cannot handle "real" meat. Tried chicken and it came back up. Tried pork tenderloin and same thing. Is anybody else going through same thing?