Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Think

1. 5 Month Check-In

So... Today is my 5 month check-in. WOW, what amazing changes I have gone through, and continue to go through.

The weight loss has definitely slowed down, and I am good with that. I have 16 pounds to my goal of 125 which is a high school weight, and I have set a goal for that to happen before July 4th.

My size 8 jeans that I bought at Christmas time to wear in Dallas over New Years are loose, and the best fitting jeans I have is a 7 from the juniors department. My ...
  2. I Have Reached...

A HEALTHY BMI!!!

As of this morning, my BMI is 24.6, so I have officially reached the normal BMI range! Any more weight loss for me is vanity weight, a bonus for sure!

Went to visit my brother and family the latter part of last week, who had not seen me since the first of November. My SIL called me TINY!!! Been a long time since someone has said that ;-) My son says he doesn't think I should lose any more weight, and my SIL certainly echoed the same sentiment. ...
  3. Driver's License...

The number on my driver's license is no longer a lie!!! YAY!

Just had to share with people who could understand! ;-)
  4. I Have Returned Home

I had a wonderful time in Dallas, got to see lots of friends! Still learning what I can eat and not tolerate, and sadly it seems tomato based products are the main culprit. That and breads, tortillas, and the like.

Lost several more pounds while I was there, and a couple more since I came home. Had to buy a belt for the new jeans while I was there...

Went out several times, but didn't go out on New Year's Eve, which was fine with me. Picked up a cold while travelling, ...
  5. New Year's Eve Dress...

So I mentioned I ordered a new dress for New Years... and actually ended up ordering 3.

Thank goodness I did!!!

The last dress I ordered, on a fluke, ends up being the keeper!! I will definitely have to have a picture or two taken in it and post/share them!

The other two will get sent back. One is SO short that my panties show (and I am about 5' 3.5") and the other dress 'may' fit me when I am at goal. Love the dress, so may keep it, but not sure... ...
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast