Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

buffy

1. 3 mo post op-Total Regret.... Hate that I did this to myself-Not all sleeves work out!

3 mo post op and want new people to know this is not a 100% going to work for you as everyone seems to protray.
    I was 5'7 252 lbs size 22 I had high blood pressure, high chol, sleep apnea.

I waited 7 mo for my sleeve as I researched every day for complications and weighed my risks.

I got my surgery and have had nothing but an ongoing nightmare. I am unable to eat any food without throwing up. I can only drink 20-30 oz of liquids a day not including half of ...
  2. My Sleeve is Broken!

I am 7 wks post and have nothing but problems. I still cant keep food down. I feel anorexic as i throw up 2-3xs after every meal. My Dr tried to convince me it was in my head and that I am making myself sick. Today my 3rd upper GI found the problem. My sleeve split in half making almost 2 stomachs with a tiny tube in the middle going to the bottom portion only allowing fluids so the food gets thrown back up. Thank god they finaly found something as I was afraid I was going crazy. Im in the hosp ...
  3. Tomorrows the day-6 mo journey now Im scared cant believe its finally here!

Ok so Ive been so excited as this week has gone so slow counnting the days down. It hit me today now Im scared-holy cow its almost over!
    Have to pack my bag I have no idea what to pack, I thought I was ready now
    I think Im just a mess.
    Post after tomorrow and tell how it went-wish me luck
  4. need advise sleeve vs bypass???

My last appt is in 2 weeks I have to choose what surgery but opinions are so
    different I dont know what to pick. My Dr is pushing bypass said you lose weight faster and keep it off after. I am 250 and want to get to 160.
    Would anyone share with me why you chose sleeve over bypass? thanks Buffy