Surgeon
    Dirk Rodriguez
    Last Activity
    12-10-2016 09:05 PM
    Said "Thanks" 7 Times
    Was Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 3 Times

Default Worst stomach ache I've ever had

So I've had literally zero problems with stomach pains or the like with my sleeve, and I am almost a year out now. However, the first Saturday in November, I ate the same as I usually eat, and yet ended up with the WORST stomach ache I've ever had in my life by far. It lasted several hours and was so much pain that I could barely stand it. I was on my knees.

After about five hours of this horrid pain, I decided to go to an emergency room, but then just as soon as I decided that, the pain stopped completely. I haven't had a repeat at all in the nearly 3 weeks since that time.

Someone theorized that it was a gall bladder attack, but it wasn't really in the right place for that at all. Plus, I had my gall bladder checked only a few weeks before and it was fine. So I don't believe that's the issue.

Has anyone else had something similar to this? I'm pretty confused how I can have such an extreme problem that I have never had prior, that the problem could go on for such a tiny amount of time (in the scheme of things that is, it certainly felt like a long time when it was happening), and that I haven't had it at all since then.

2. Gastric Sleeve Surgery With Weight Loss Agents
    I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Name
    Chris
    Surgery date
    01/26/2015
    Surgeon
    Meng- g Martin, Lee Dr.
    Last Activity
    03-21-2017 12:15 PM
    Said "Thanks" 14 Times
    Was Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 7 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Worst stomach ache I've ever had

Depends where was the pain at that you had. You could have had a Gall Stone that moved or a Kidney stone.

I have had a gastric sleeve.
    Surgery date
    08/27/2013
    Surgeon
    Dr. Chung
    Last Activity
    02-08-2016 12:17 PM
    Said "Thanks" 76 Times
    Was Thanked 149 Times in 131 Posts
    Said "Welcome to Gastric Sleeve" 3,381 Times
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Worst stomach ache I've ever had

It's your gall bladder....the same thing happened to me! My hubby thought I was just being over dramatic but it was REAL! I went in for an ultrasound and sure enough there are little gall stones in there. I am a very clean eater and I noticed that when these pains came was when I ate something that had been fried. So that only confirmed to myself that I won't chance my luck with anything fried....so not worth that feeling!

Did you have an ultrasound done? If yes...then I have no clue what your culprit could be!